Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trying some new things.

Everything up to this point has been portraits of family and friends. This is what I really enjoy but I really want to broaden my photographic horizons. I have been looking at work that some others do and really wan't to mimic some of the really neat stuff that I see out there. Frankly some of the stuff that I see is just plain amazing and I don't have a clue where to start on duplicating the cool stuff that I see out there. Specifically I want to create those awesome landscape photos that I see others producing.





Well I thought that I would share my first try at something different with family and friends. This is a photo of the Bountiful temple. Anji works in this building two or three times a night. Personally I think that landscapes beat out cityscapes in a heart beat but the temples have something special going for them. Ohh, by the way this image can be expanded just double click to get a better look.


Thanks for looking. Leave a comment if there is something you would like to see or know about. By the way I am working on creating some CDs to send out to the family with pictures. Did you notice my shadow at the bottom of the photo?

1 comment:

Noss said...

I really like this photo. I've been looking at different pictures of the Bountiful temple and this is my favorite. Nice job, dude!