Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial weekend

We all went down to Sanpete for memorial weekend. It was a nice little visit, I wanted to share pics with all those who were there and those not...

First in memory of my great great grandfather...



One thing about going down to Sanpete, there is never a lack of food to eat. Everyone has happy tummies (or unhappy tummies if you loose self restraint).



Some people were a little confused as what to do with all that food.





Outdoor cooking at its finest!





My parents got some new baby ducks and chickens...



It was a wet Memorial weekend, had to get out and capture some of the clouds!





We took portraits of a few of the cousins and Clayton. Isn't he getting soo good looking!





The cute cousins (girls)!







Ethan had his own style of portraits in mind...



I look at this one and can almost hear the bullets whizzing by...



I feel so much safer with Ethan on guard!

No comments: