Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bountiful living

Ok, this a blatant attempt to pad the photo sharing site. I don't want family and friends to come look at the site and say well that was short and boring. Hey I want this to be fun for everyone and not just me. So the next posts will cover some of our friends, and the things that we are doing here in the land of Bountiful.



We hired a few of the local kids to keep the weeds out of our garden. These kids work for cheap, well they have to because their parents are some of our best friends. These are the same friends (in part) that we went on our fabulous trip to Maui with. I am saving the Maui trip for another post, when my free image site allows me to post more images (ya I am cheap). Here are a few pics of these kids hard at work.




Alright so those aren't weeds they are pulling but are the vines that grow on the fence but hey when the labor is this cheap you can't complain. In case you are wondering from left to right you have Sam, Buddy, Kayla, and Daniel. The last is a sword welding Ninja that I could send out to teach you a lesson if you don't behave.



We share a garden with our friends and neighbors, John and Mandy. John is the local Gardner while Anji does a fair job. Nathan on the other hand doesn't have much of a green thumb.




Anji took a break from weeding the garden to pose for the local photog. I agree she is one hot mama!

This is John and Mandi's youngest. You can tell from the look on his face that he is hatching some devilish plot that would make the strongest of heart cringe.

No comments: