Monday, August 6, 2007

How to make people look scary/mean

Where do I start? I every once in a while like to play around with the light. Harsh light, like my self portrait (Its the tough guy look). Think Clint Eastwood but short, bald and pudgy.



The reason I bring this up is that the only picture Terry saw on this blog was my self portrait and he didn't recognize me. I know I have the big cuddly teddy bear thing going. When you change the light you change the mood. Hey I know, lets make a phone call from my Clayton look like a sinister threat......



Give all your milk or your gonna get it! Ok so he is so cute that he still looks love-able.

Put two really beautiful people together and with the right light......


This definitely has a Halloween feel to it. This picture was actually taken at my little brothers wedding reception (the one we all thought would never get married).

You all know my youngest brother Wes. A little hard light and ta-da you have a hit man.

This last picture I will probably get in trouble for, but I couldn't resist. They don't call Anji the drill Sargent for nothing....


Anji will probably put me in the dog house for a week when she sees that I published this one.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I haven't seen that drill sergeant face in forever. Maybe when I'm home in a week. She still uses it on me. :)

Dani said...

Yeah, Nathan, you're pretty much dead when she sees that one. Looks like she is trying to clean a really gross sink or something! She is still cute even in the harsh light.

cassi said...

Nathan, I'm thinking that your tough guy look is really emo. Seriously. It's a good thing you're bald, cause if you had dark hair with side-swept bangs, I'd totally make fun of you for listening to Dashboard Confessionals while wearing skinny jeans. And I know all about Anji's drill-sergeant-ways. You're definitely dead for that picture.