Saturday, July 28, 2007

Andrew got married!

Ok, so I know this is old news, but I think there are still some who do not believe this really happened. So to all those who were not there to witness the actual wedding I have some photographic proof:







Ya, I think she is tough enough stuff to handle Andrew. The question is, can Andrew handle the heat! We all think so.



I know they are the life of the wedding party but this gives me a chance to show a few more photos of the family at the party!

Look Troy has Becky in a choke hold again! Look at this girl, isn't she beautiful! Mom and baby Clayton. I love them!
Sometimes Jordan is too freindly but Clayton loves his cousin!


Wes and Lyndsay, young love!

Good to see Andrew tie the knot. If you see him you should give him a hug and a pat on the back for finally getting hitched.

No comments: