Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Great Salt Lake

A few days ago, I and Scott Smith took to the early morning, to photowalk at the Great Salt Lake. In the spirit of changing my blogging ways and trying to be a little more current with my photography blogging, I thought I would share one quick sample.


photo info: 1/80s, f/9.0, ISO 100 at 27mm(40mm in 35mm), Nikon D200



Even added a little photo info. The morning light was gorgeous, and it was a shear joy being in such a beautiful location at such a beautiful time. Having my camera in hand to capture some of the beauty was icing on the cake. As always hanging out with fellow photo geek Scott Smith was great (I suggest hitting the embedded link to see Scotts work!).

2 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

I love the clean feeling of this image. The composition is also very nice. :)

Suzanne Plant said...

Wow!! This shot is amazing! It's perfect.