Monday, September 14, 2009

Antelope island

A few weeks ago, I and a couple of friends, Scott Smith and Rob Snow went to Antelope island for an early morning shoot.

Antelope island-10

Antelope island-9



I didn't realize how close I was to this guy, I was standing on the road... Not the smartest thing I have ever done.

Antelope island

We went to watch the balloons but none never made it off the ground. Luckily there is so much more to see on the island. Here is Scott and Rob watching the only balloon that almost lifted off.

Antelope island-4




A few more from the trip: Link

2 comments:

Scott Smith said...

Great stuff Nate. I just processed mine Sunday and will be posting them soon. I had a great time, we need get out more.

Scott Law said...

I was looking through other people whose Blogger profile listed Photography as an interest and came across yours. I've strolled through both of your blogs and am very impressed with your work. I also live in West Point and get out to Antelope Island fairly often. Strange how it can look so plain and drab and yet I've got some great photos out there. As a former professional photographer, I now do it just for the shear pleasure. Nice Blogs!

Scott Law