Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to Snow

A few photos from a recent reunion at Snow College. Been a while that the badgerettes (from 1999-2001) have been together:



My wife and I met at Snow College, so there is a lot of great memories associated with the place. It was great to see some of our freinds again.



On a side note, I have been on a high ISO kick processing with lightroom to get a vintage look. I have been using lightroom for about a week now (loving it) and so I think I am going overboard with the sliders!

One highlight was seeing Kathleen dance to ABBA (Kathleen is the drill advisor). Kathleen is retiring so this was her going away party.



Don't make funny faces at the man with the camera unless you want that funny face posted on the internet ;)





I wanted more candid photos...



I particularly liked this one of Anji and Sabrina.

No comments: