Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playing in the leaves

With the change in weather it is time to spend time outside gathering leaves. Clayton is such the little helper, he has his own rake and he is constantly telling his dad where to put the pile, how to rake and telling me that I am doing a good job. He hangs out with his mother too much...



Clayton sees his father with the camera so often that you would think he wouldn't bat an eye. The opposite is true. He often hides when I get out my camera, making it a game of don't take my picture. The best time to get him is when he is playing. Of course I think that is the best time to get pictures of any kid!



Of course just cuz you are playing doesn't mean that you don't need to watch out!



Yup that photo ended the session as I had to clean my lens which got mud (mixed in with the leaves) Clayton plastered me with. I will say it was worth every minute of it!

No comments: