Sunday, October 5, 2008

Clayton's sand box

Playing a little catch up...

I have repeatedly mentioned how Clayton loves to play in the dirt with his trucks. When we moved, one of the first things we did was we went out and purchased the little man a plastic sand box. I was pushing for building a sand box, like what I grew up with, but my wife wanted a sand box we could cover up when he isn’t playing in the sand. She claimed cats would use the sand box for a litter box.

This is an old photo that I have been wanting to share for some time.

Clayton's Sandbox

I resisted at first but finally relented, and I am glad that I did. There are a lot of cats in our neighborhood, as is evidenced by the piles of cat feces that we find all over the yard (yes it is cats, little dogs can’t jump our six foot fence to get to the back yard).

No comments: