Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One reason to like Mt. Pleasant

There are so many things to love about Mt. Pleasant. The small town is nestled in the beautiful Sanpete valley. The mountains are old school (dirt roads), and the people are super friendly. Life moves at a much more leisurely pace.

One thing we love to do when we visit is spend time on the mountains 4-wheeling (I think I put my camera in serious jeopardy taking 4-wheeling photos;)...



The last visit(labor day weekend) it was misty, a bit of hail was falling and the roads were muddy. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Here we are after a bit of a ride, the mountain continues behind us, but the fog was obscuring everything. Grandma and Grandpa (my parents) stayed behind to watch the Grandkids...



So now you know one great reason to love Sanpete, but again it is only one of many!

2 comments:

Sara ;) said...

Hey Nate! This is Sara (Stringham) Anderson...(remember me??)
I love Mt. Pleasant too! :)
Its been a long time!! How are you???
I was goofing around on a slow Sunday...just looking up old names of friends from the past...and I came across your blog. Hope you don't mind me taking a peak...
WOW you have an amazing talent!!! I've always been fascinated with photography...and your pictures are some of the best I've seen!
I'm trying to make a family blog too...so I'm just looking around at what others have done. You look great! And your family is beautiful!! Where are you at these days? It would be fun to get a bunch of us from our class together sometime! You can reach me at saraofimladris@gmail.com Send me a note sometime!

Nathan Marx said...

Hey Sara, nice to hear from a fellow Sanpete-ite. I have e-mailed you. Thanks for dropping by...