Thursday, September 9, 2010

Read a book

Micro-Stock photography is mainly about lifestyles. When my in-laws said they wanted photos I automatically started thinking how I could run dual purpose photos (something my in-laws would like and something I could use for stock). I think I actually captured the lifestyle and personality of my father-in-law and mother-in-law. They are both avid readers, and very affectionate (my wife and I see more of that affection since we live closer than most of the family).



ISO 100, 85 mm, 1/250 sec, F 2.8


The camera settings are listed for the photo geek that may run across this post. I have the same picture both looking, neither looking etc. But this one just seems to capture more of what I feel is their personalities. The image is pretty much straight out of camera which seems to be best for stock.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Nicely done Nathan. I love it.