Saturday, September 5, 2009

Silverfork lodge

Last weekend we spent a few nights at the Silverfork Lodge. We went to relax, unfortunately no one told Vivian the plan. We had nights of little sleep, but that is another story. I did want to however share a few pictures from the trip

I woke up early (maybe I never went to sleep), to catch the light at Silver lake. Now I don't consider myself a nature photographer, but every once in a while it is fun to shoot something a little different.





Once the light started to rise to high to be called good, I started to leave and saw this guy.



I, Papa, and Clayton headed up to the reservoir above the lake to fish. I have taken Clayton fishing several times, but with no luck.



This time, Papa hooked one that Clayton then helped pull in. Pretty cool day for Clayton!


No comments: