Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wes, his legend continues...

Drums please, so the title is to garner more attention; anyone who knows my little brother knows that Wes isn't a rock star (except when he plays guitar on his Xbox 360). Nor is he a movie star, what he is surpasses any of that anyway! He is the nicest guy I know, period. Wes would seriously give the shirt off his back to anyone whether they be friend or stranger.



When I asked Wes to model for me, his clothing (it's his style) begged for hard light and a sharp processing (Mexican mafia style). Here is a quick look at the simple setup, two rims, one with a CTO gel and a main all bare strobe (I know his eyes are shut but it was a setup up shot and I only grabbed one).



Seriously, Wes is a guy that I look up to. He has an easy going temperament that makes it so he gets on well with anyone. People say they are non-judgemental (they lie) but Wes is the real deal. That may seem like a simple quality, but it is an attribute that is one in a billion.



Underneath that rough exterior is a man who is surely a diamond in the rough (stealing from Aladdin).

Here is Wes' wheels! sweet I know...



I won't say anymore about Wes, as I don't want him to blush, but I will say that I love the guy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Your pictures are really great! I don't remember Wes... Unfortunately because he sounds like a great guy! Of course, he had some good role models growing up. ;) He definitely looks like the fam! Anyway, just wanted to tell you how impressive your pictures are!