Sunday, September 9, 2007

Our visit to Omaha NE continued.......

I started looking through the photos that I have from Omaha and it seems that all of them are pictures of the kids. I need to make a mental note that next time I go visit friends or family I need to take time to captures photos of the adults. Oh well that is all anyone wants to see anyway, right?

Well Clayton was able to get to know his cousin Abby! She was really cute with Clayton though at times a little overbearing. She just wanted to mother Clayton. Good thing Clayton is a bit like his dad in that he is pretty laid back and doesn't mind be pushed around to a certian extent. They did have a ton of fun together though!



For the most part Abby didn't really want her picture taken most of the time. I had to do it icognito. She gave me major crusties when knew that I had the camera pointed at her.


A couple of times I was able to capture that wild look, not the animal wild but the little wild woman that was in her. You know, that part of her she has inherited from her Mother, Aunts and Nana........


What was Izzy doing all this time..........



Monte acted like a wild beast for a while.........


Oops thats not Monte but a silver back from the zoo.


The kids did go to the zoo and had a ton of fun until they got tired and then it was time to go home!

By the end of the trip Abby started to loosen up around me. She even smiled at me when I pointed the camera in her direction!


Clayton did learn to cook on Abby's kitchen/grill.


And we even saw the elusive red hed Cassi. She sure loves her nieces and nephew.....


Of course when I left I came home all alone. Anji stayed behind to watch the kids for Kelly. I know she had her hands full. I sure missed that beautiful wife of mine.......

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the gorilla. The kids are cute too. :)