Thursday, August 16, 2007

Working it

Well, Anji is out working late so I started playing with the camera again. Just so all the family knows I am working late and hard to make this a great place to check in on the family in Utah! You know that they say, practice makes perfect.


Again if you see any photos that you want tell us and we will send you a full resolution copy so you can go print it at what ever size you feel you need for your wall or gallery or whatever. If you decide to blow it up to a poster size image, tell me first so I can help you figure out printing and maybe do a little post processing to make the best poster of your kid you'll ever print.




By the way, this photo was taken real time....


That is why you can see the intense concentration as I decide what to post.

Sometimes I can't decide what to post so I have mishmashed several different photos together that don't really belong. When I get my head together then things are a little better......



Other times it is like I am running circles and don't have any real direction. Round we go! Like Jordan likes to say Weeeeee! Ok, you figured me out I ussually don't have any direction to go just round right round like a record baby right round right round.

No comments: